Hartford, MI., 20 minutes to Lake Michigan

Back at it in Lake MI,

Finally got the lower unit rebuilt and hit South Haven on Tues & Friday last week. Trolling off-shore and since I was SOLO I was restricted to only a 3 rods spread. Searching for King in the southern basin of the lake gets harder each year with less and less forage fish. Thank God for our native Lake Trout.
    Tuesday I handled three lakers and one grilling King
    Friday I got a nicer King and only two lakers but that's where the fun was. Getting ready to pull lines for the day and the 250'x30# CU board screams off. I barely get the board off and my braided diver set at 125' starts to scream. Since the diver was shorter, I fought the diver fish. Both fish came to the net. Think I might shorten my leaders a bit. With 8 foot leaders on my divers plus an 18" snubber, it's getting harder to net'um by myself. Hope ya enjoy this little bit of fish story.
    Martin
    "Sometimes I'm out for the fish, sometimes I'm out for the fishing" Ziggy

This is amazing. Congratulations.
    I am en event manager and every now and then I make sure I get a decent rest and some fishing.
    For my events I use a simple yet very intelligent event planning software to help with the events I am holding. The seating plan is a tricky yet important aspect of each event and I use an event seating plan software for that.
    Cheers Martin