West coast anglers daily reports!!

Hey guys Nathan here, I'm going to try and do a daily report of every place I'm fishing between the cowlitz the Columbia the coast and even the Kenai ! Please follow my post and I'll answer any questions you might have!! Thanks and tight lines.

Hey guys this past week on the cowlitz has been cold and slow!! There are a few fish around but getting them to hop on anything has been hard to say the least! Fish low and slow!!

Well I finally think its gona happen!!! First real solid consistent fishing in awhile on the little C. I had a great group the past couple days who filled the freezer! And released some dandy unclipped fish as well.

I have springers on the brain!! Taking bookings now!!

Where are you putting in. Also, what are your rates?
    Keep your line tight & enjoy the fight!

Must be too busy fishing to post new reports....

Up todate fishing report!!!

Hey guys sorry about the slow update! We have been out fishing in the grays harbor area with some descent fishing, but with the lack of rain fishing really dropped off. I'm now back on the cowlitz fishing out of the blue creek area chasing b runs!! Fishing has started slow but there are some fish to be had.

My rates start at $175 per seat thus time of year with group rates available. At this time my boat has no avalabily until late oct early nov. for costal fall silvers and kings. If you are interested in winter steel my second boat still has a ton of great days! Open