Buffalo Gold - better glove design(s)

Hey all you cold water junkies, we are always interested in your feedback on our gloves (Buffalo Gold - bison fiber gloves). We're considering adding a flip top product and another with either a leather (bison leather most likely) or coated palm. Let us know your thinking, pls. Best to all and safe fishing.

Cecil

Cecil,

A few comments for you:

1. On the flip-back muffs. Don't use velcro, every pair I get with velcro it wears out and the muff ends up flapping around and getting stuck in my reel and line. Maybe a piece of hardware would be better a metal button? You will have to do some research there...

2. More times than not I am not happy with the size and length of the cut fingers. Many times they are too long and too thick, kinda like the little kid in the thick stiff-winter-coat that can't move his arms. Sleeker is better and if it has the muffs you can flip-em over to warm up a bit.

Hope that helps...

Cecil

as you know i am one of your biggest fans! wears like iron, soft as heck and warm wet or dry, flip top for driving a tiller boat might be good

keep up the great work

just had a visit with Cecil, he has a bunch of cool stuff coming out