Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Congratulations,

I had Dave, Cindy, Sheila, Christine and Lorraine pick five random names from my hat and here are the winners for the FREE salmon/Steelehad licences:

bbud

salmonid

Cohobolo

FishMarc

Fish4chrome

First PM me with your real name. Then when you get your licenses, just take a copy of the receipt and mail it to me with your name/return address and I will mail you a reimbursement check. Mail it to:

Tony Amato
    PO box 82112
    Portland, Oregon, 97282

Now that's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year Clark!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1308[/ATTACH]

Congrats!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by B. Howell; 12-08-2015 at 05:37 PM.

Wow!!!

Thanks Tony!

Merry Christmas,

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Amato View Post

First PM me with your real name. Then when you get your licenses, just take a copy of the receipt and mail it to me with your name/return address and I will mail you a reimbursement check. Mail it to:

Tony Amato
    PO box 82112
    Portland, Oregon, 97282

Thanks again, Tony and STS!

Got my lic. today. Gonna send the receipts up to you tomorrow. I'll be putting the lic. and tags to good use for our CA steelhead on the 1st.
    Last edited by salmonid; 12-28-2015 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Having a hard time posting pic

Quote Originally Posted by salmonid View Post

Got my lic. today. Gonna send the receipts up to you tomorrow. I'll be putting the lic. and tags to good use for our CA steelhead on the 1st.

Awesome. I have heard of steelhead being caught all over the place. Go get em.

Quote Originally Posted by salmonid View Post

Awesome. I have heard of steelhead being caught all over the place. Go get em.