Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 131415
    go lamiglas
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Amato View Post
    Attachment 618

http://www.lamiglas.com/index.php

Dear Members,

We are going to be giving away one Lamiglas rod to two different winners (one rod each). One is a steelhead rod and the other a salmon rod. I will let you know which models we are giving away and post a picture next week. Lamiglas is shipping the rods to me right now. There is no purchase necessary, but you must be a member (it's free) of STSCommunity.com and reply to this post. I will start a subject and everyone can chime in on it. Everyone who responds to this thread will be entered into the drawing!

The drawing for 2 lucky winners will be held on September 30th, 2013.

Good Luck

And here they are, just arrived in the mail. Still in their plastic bags.

Attachment 630

We have one:

Lamiglas XCC 965 GH 9'6' 15-40lb Fast Action Salmon Rod

And one:

Lamiglas EXS 910 9'10" 8-12lb Med-Fast Action Steelhead Spinning Rod

They are real beauties

go lamiglas fishing with two poles wish i had two but how would i hold the net

Tonight at midnight I am going to be closing the contest and I will draw the two winners names tomorrow morning. So any posts after that will unfortunately not be included in the drawing. There are still 14 hours to go...

Here in CA we can pay extra to fish two rods. I paid the extra the past two years, but have yet to fish two rods at once, so I might reconsider next year. But there are times I can see it would be advantageous and other times it would be a hindrance. Nice rods here in the give away...thanks for the opportunity.

the drawing is today

O.K. I'm in.

If I reply twice do I get two entries?

After nearly 450 entries and 10,000 views. We have two winners!

Dan - Wins the Spinning rod

northbernie - Wins the casting rod

I will personal-message (PM) the two of you and if I do not hear from you by Monday (Oct.-7) I will do another drawing...

Congratulations,

Tony

Thank you Tony it was a pleasure talking to you

Hi Dan,
    It was nice talking with you as well. I must also sadly inform everyone that I was contacted earlier by "northbernie" so the contest is officially over. I will however be starting a new contest very soon.
    Tony Amato

P:S: northbernie, I didn't ship yours today, but I promise it will go out with Dan's tomorrow

no worries

Tony, thanks for the update!